1 Year warranty after the date of purchase on all garmentsOHSHO garments are designed to be durable as long as they follow the care instructions and the intended use of the product. Clothing covered by the 1-year warranty will be repaired or replaced at OHSHO’s discretion.
The 1-year warranty covers manufacturing defects:
- Seams, buttons, Velcro™ and zippers.
Fabrics and insulation The OHSHO warranty does not cover:
- Damage due to misuse, abuse, accident or neglect.
- Failure to comply with cleaning instructions.
- Damages such as: tears, snags, cuts and/or abrasion.
- Normal wear and tear, discoloration.
- Any damage after the 1-year warranty period.
- Damages not covered can be repaired at a reasonable rate and $12 shipping fees will be charged.
- Machine wash garment gentle cycle. Use phosphate-free, mild soap without additives. Do not use fabric softeners, powder detergents or bleach.
- Close all zippers and Velcro straps to prevent snags.
- Place your garment in the washer and follow the instructions provided.
- Dry according to label directions.
Free shipping for orders of $100 and over
We offer free standard mail shipping for orders of $100 and above shipped to Canada and the United States. For orders under $100 shipped by Standard Mail in Canada and the United States, the shipping charge is $12.
By credit card. We offer the following payment vehicles when you shop on our site: VISA and MasterCard. And for an express checkout: PayPal, ShopPay and GooglePay. Unfortunately, we only accept the payment methods specified above. If you attempt to pay by any other means, we cannot be held responsible for failure to pay or any other damage caused.
Note that your billing address must be exactly the same as the one on your credit card statement.
All prices on our site are displayed in the currency of the country you have selected. If you would like to change your choice of country, please use the country selector link at the top of the page. Your delivery address will determine the currency in which you will be billed.
Please note that changing the country of delivery may have an influence on the price and delivery costs. You can pay in one of the following currencies : Canadian dollars, American dollars.
BEFORE returning a product, you MUST contact customer service by e-mail telling us the reason for the return and to obtain a valid authorization. Please use the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It will not be possible to treat your return request without a return authorization.
In order to help us identify the problem, please send us photos of the defect garment and mention the name, number, size and color of the garment.
The garment must be returned in the same condition in which you received it. Otherwise, cleaning fees of $35 could be charged.
THEN, please send back the product at your expense, at the following address:
1625 Chabanel Ouest, Suite 700
Repair, Exchange, Refund
Upon receiving your garment, we will assess and decide if a repair covered by the warranty is possible. A return can also result in an exchange of garment or a refund. In this latter case, a credit in the amount of the purchase will be issued to the credit card used in the transaction.